Thank you for your interest in our residency program!
- We have NO unfilled positions at this time.
- We do not offer extracurricular observerships.
- We do not sponsor any type of Visa.
Applications are accepted exclusively through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) program. The deadline for receipt of application is January 15th. Information about the ERAS program is available at your dean’s office or through the ECFMG office.
For your application to be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- No minimum score requirements, but we accept no more than three attempts per any USMLE Step Exam
- No more than five years out of medical school or three years away from the clinical practice of medicine as a physician
- At least one year of supervised clinical experience in a United States health care facility
- Three letters of recommendation
- Dean’s letter
- Medical school transcript
Our program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and follows the ethical guidelines established by the NRMP in the selection of residents.
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer.