For your application to be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- Achieve passing scores, with no more than three attempts per exam, on the USMLE Steps 1 and 2 (Clinical Knowledge & Clinical Skills). Scores must be documented prior to Match deadline.
- No more than five years out of medical school
- Be a U. S. citizen or a permanent green card holder with a valid driver’s license (any state)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Dean’s letter (MPSE)
- Medical school transcript
- At least one year of supervised clinical experience in a United States health care facility within the last two years
- Provide valid ECFMG certificate, if applicable
- USMLE/COMLEX transcript
The Residency Faculty will review applications and will offer interviews to applicants who meet ALL of the above criteria.