Thank you for your interest in our residency program!
- We have NO unfilled positions at this time.
- We do not offer extracurricular observerships.
- We do not sponsor any type of Visa.
Applications are accepted exclusively through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) program. The deadline for receipt of application is December 31st. Information about the ERAS program is available at your dean’s office or through the ECFMG office.
For your application to be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- A completed application
- USMLE/COMLEX Transcript
- Passport type photo
- A personal statement. This should be your own and reflect something very personal about why you are interested in Family Medicine.
- Three letters of recommendation (at least two from clinical faculty)
- Dean’s letter or recommendation
- Medical school transcript
Once received, your application will be reviewed, and if approved, you will receive an invitation to interview. An interview is necessary for consideration for residency in this program.
Our program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and follows the ethical guidelines established by the NRMP in the selection of residents.
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the residency or the community contact Cathy Smith:
(479) 785-2431 or Toll-free at 1-866-783-8826