Thank you for your interest in our residency program!
- We have NO unfilled positions at this time.
- We do not offer extracurricular observerships.
- We do not sponsor any type of Visa.
Applications are accepted exclusively through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) program. The deadline for receipt of application is January 16th. Information about the ERAS program is available at your dean’s office or through the ECFMG office.
For your application to be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- No minimum USMLE score requirements, but no more than two attempts per exam will be accepted
- Graduated medical school within last 5 years
- At least twelve months of supervised clinical experience in a United States health care facility within the last two years
- Valid ECFMG certificate, if applicable
- Three letters of recommendation
- Dean’s letter
- Medical school transcript
The Residency Faculty will review applications and offer interviews to those applicants who meet ALL of the above criteria.
Our program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and follows the ethical guidelines established by the NRMP in the selection of residents.
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
UAMS South Central
Family Medicine Residency Program, Attn: Summer Jamison, Med
4010 S. Mulberry
Pine Bluff, AR 71603